By this point in the new year, most people have ditched their New Year's Resolutions and moved back into their comfort zones. In fact, there's a day for that! January 17th is known as "Ditch Your Resolutions Day."
So, why are New Year's Resolutions so hard to keep? One common opinion is that we set resolutions based on what we think we should be doing, rather than what we want to do. Bottom line is that if we're ditching our resolutions less than 3 weeks into the year, we really aren't ready to change those things in our life, with studies showing that only 8% of the people who make New Year's Resolutions actually stick to it! 🤣
GET HEALTHY HAIR IN 2022
One resolution that is easy to keep is taking better care of your hair, and we can help you with that! At PONY-O, we know a thing or two about hair health, and specifically design our unique, patented hair accessories with that in mind. No other accessory on the market has as many benefits:
- Comfortable: No pulling, no constricting, no tension on the follicle.
- Secure: We're the "set it and forget it" hair accessory. When you follow our easy instructions, the PONY-O and BUN BARZ stay in all day.
- Non-Damaging: Our accessories don't constrict the hair like elastic bands do. That constriction is what damages and breaks the hair. And you can say goodbye to the awful ponytail crease.
- Versatile: Our products can be worn in any hair type: fine or thick, curly or straight, long or short.
- Designed by women: Elastics and plastic claws were patented and designed by men as far back as 1820. How do they know how it feels to wear their damaging, uncomfortable products? We know, because we've been there, and invented a better hair accessory.
BUT IS PONY-O WORTH IT?
Making the switch and wearing the PONY-O and BUN BARZ will help keep your hair healthy and damage free, as well as help eliminate hair headaches. In addition to that, the PONY-O and BUN BARZ will last hundreds of uses, costing only pennies per use. Along with durability, you get tons of in-depth styling ideas and access to our 35+ years of hair expertise. So, yeah...PONY-O IS worth it...if you want healthy, damage-free hair.
Ready to get started? You can't buy PONY-O in stores, but you can buy them here:
Be sure to check out our blog posts for hair masks and tips for healthier hair:
#ponyohair #hairstyles #easyhairstyles #healthyhair #hairinspo #newyearsresolutions #itsworthit #legit